Summer is almost here. You know what that means! It’s time to clock in those vacation days. And when there’s vacationing, there’s traveling. Traveling, in our opinion, is the ugly side of our holiday adventures but whether it’s just a quick flight to the nearest city or an international flight over the Pacific ocean, we’ve gathered an essentials list to aid your travels!
1. Noise-canceling headphones to drown out those crying babies. Even if you don’t travel often, this is a great investment.
2. A travel blanket is an absolute must for the international flights—it can get officially drafty at 51,000 feet in the air. If anything, try and find yourself an oversized scarf!
3. Any type of e-tablet that can hold books you’ve been wanting to read all year. Not sure what books to read? Here’s a list of the New York Time’s best sellers.
4. BioRepublic Cucumber Breeze mask because you want everyone to wonder how your skin is glowing after that long, dry-aired flight.
5. Moisturizer with SPF in it is a must! UV radiation increases 10-12% for every 3000 feet of elevation! Protect your skin!
6. A neck pillow. Duh.
7. An eye mask so you can pretend the stranger next to you isn’t totally all up in your space.
8. Water! Buy the largest bottle of water you can find in the terminal. Hydration is everything.
9. Tea is the better choice when it comes to your caffeine fix. If you’re a tea freak like us, pack your own tea bags!
10. Perfume roll-on so you can smell fresh at all times!