1. Qualified Referrals. A Qualified Referral is defined as someone who have referred an individual contact to BioRepublic through a special page designed for the program.
2. Referred Individual. The Referred Individual is the person referred by the qualified referrer. The referred individual cannot be the same person as the qualified referrer.
3. An email confirmation shall be sent to the referred individual accepting terms and conditions of the program, and shall serve as consent to the referrer for sharing her contact information. The referred individual shall receive a promo code to purchase a LIP MASK for FREE (excluding shipping fees) once the latter has confirmed the email sent by BioRepublic. The referred individual is also required to share the same promo code to the referrer to purchase a LIP MASK for FREE (excluding shipping fees).
* Promo code/s shall expire on March 8, 2021, 11:59PM (GTM-5).
4. As a referrer, you agree to comply with all up-to-date laws, including, but not limited to the SPAM Act. Any distribution of your unique referral link that could constitute unsolicited email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from BioRepublic's Refer-a-friend program.
5. BioRepublic Skincare reserves the rights to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Individual and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Individual attempts to use the BioRepublic Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
6. BioRepublic Skincare reserves the right to cancel the Give a kiss, get a kiss Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion.